It's time for another competition!! This time I'm giving away a whole collection of wonderful Loose Parts for your school or setting. To win it I need to share the 'after math' of play in your setting. E.g. the mess that is left behind.
How to enter:
* Go to my Facebook page and find the giveaway post.
* COMMENT on the post with a photograph. This photograph needs to showcase the 'mess' left in provision once children have been playing. Each photo = one entry.
* Photos MUST be your own property, do NOT repost other people's pictures.
* DO NOT include any photos of children (unless completely blurred out) or capture any 'identifiable infomation' within the photos e.g. names of children, school or setting name.
* I will collate the photos + your name for a project I am running called 'Unsetting' on my website. Submitting your photo gives me permission to use it in the future (with full credit and this permission can be withdrawn at any time.)
Competition runs Sunday 27th January - 8pm Monday 3rd February 2020.
Winner announced using video.