Wed, 30 Jan|
Essa Primary School
Maths Roadshow: Early Years Training - Bolton
Learn all about early Maths through practical examples and interactive training.
Time & Location
30 Jan 2019, 16:00 – 17:30
Essa Primary School, Lever Edge Ln, Bolton BL3, UK
About the event
This interactive and engaging roadshow is designed for practitioners working throughout the Early Years.
Delegates will learn about:
* How maths is developed from birth.
* Pre-number skills
* Using appropriate resources.
* Developing rich mathematical language.
* Deepening an understanding of number.
* The foundations of SSM and how to embed them.
* Problem solving
* Developing appropriate provision.
* How to bridge the gap into Year 1 (Where appropriate).
There will be an opportunity to explore a wealth of maths resources and to network with other professionals to discuss ideas on teaching and provision. Delegates will have the opportunity to interact with resources as well as purchase some from James at this event.
This roadshow is hosted by Essa Primary School and is delivered by James from NurseryNook training and consultancy.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries or if you would like to host your own event.
Settings can pay by invoice, email to arrange.
General ticket£10.00Sold Out
This event is sold out