Wed, 13 Sept|
New to Early Years
This online 90 minute course will guide you through the basics to get you up and running in the Early Years.
Time & Location
13 Sept, 13:00 – 14:30
About the event
Are you or a colleague joining Early Years for the 2023-24 academic year? Feel outskilled? Not ready? This course may be for you.
Join me on the 13th of September 2023 for a 90 minute webinar where we explore all aspects of the Early Years to get you up and running. I've created this course to support staff working in all settings. However childminders may wish to also arrange to attend a curriculum building session too;)
This jam-packed 90 minute webinar will explore:
* The Statutory framework
* The non-statutory guidances - how to use them and why they are so different.
* What continuous provision is - how we build it and how it grows and develops over the year.
* What enhanced provison is - how we enhance our provision based on the needs, interests, topics and scheme of the children,.
* The basics around interactions
* The basics around observing, assessing and moving the learning forward.
But wait, James this is AFTER I've started working with the children?
Yes. This course requires you to know a little about the children in ypur new class. So don't worry if you've already established some provision or explored aspects of the EY. There's so much I promise this will compliment. For this course to be effective you need to have some children in mind as we discuss how to create our provision.
This webinar is available at two different times of the day. If you need to change your time please contact me.
Staff will have access to this recording for 6 months after delivery.
General access£20.00Sold Out
This event is sold out