Time is TBD|
Pownall Hall School
Purposeful Provision & Intro to Schema - Wilmslow
Ready to move your provision to truly Purposeful? Let's take this first step together.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Pownall Hall School, Carrwood Rd, Wilmslow SK9 5DW, UK
About the event
This course is a jam packed 2 hour session where we explore what it means to have truly Purposeful Provision whilst focussing on using schema and scheme as a starting point.
We will explore:
* How to establish continuous and enhanced provision based on the true schematic needs of your children.
* How to introduce new, provocative resources that are appropriate.
* The power of open-ended resources and Loose Parts Play for transforming your setting.
* The role of the adult as a model facilitator and part of the play!
* How to strike the balance between child-led and curriculum demands.
* How you know it's working well.
* Where to go next (Because this is a journey, not a destination.)
All delegates can receive a training certificate (via email) for this event.
This training is designed for staff working with 2-5 year olds including ECTs, RQTs, New to Early Years staff & those wishing to deepen their understanding of provision.
Please note a minimum number of delegates are required for this event to run. This event may be cancelled 48 hours before if insufficient tickets are sold.
Settings can pay by invoice - please select 'manual payment' at checkout. I will then send an invoice to you ASAP.
You do not need to bring your ticket with you.£20.00