Fabulous Phase 1 phonics - Telford
Time & Location
About The Event
Too many practitioners rush children towards phase 2 phonics and don't spend the time they need on developing the foundations in Phase 1. Children need to have a solid understanding about recognising and making sounds, keeping a beat, understanding speech sounds as well as learning how to talk about the sounds they hear.
This active, hands on course is designed to support practitioners and includes:
* An in-depth look at each aspect of Phase 1 phonics.
* Exciting and engaging activities for each aspect to bring back to your classroom or setting.
* Theory mixed with practical activities so staff understand why we teach phase 1.
* Support in assessing children and knowing when to move them on.
This training blends a mixture of approaches including a presentation, workshop activities and exploration of resources. Delegates will be required to move about and should therefore wear suitable clothing and footwear (non-strenuous)
- Sold OutGeneral ticket£15£150£0