Purposeful Provision: Early Years Training (Whitley Bay)
Time & Location
About the Event
Provision can be an exceptional tool for developing the skills of children in Early Years settings however in so many cases this 'third teacher' falls short. This could be for many reasons including 'style over substance' where provision looks the part but isn't purposeful or provision isn't built to reflect the current needs of the children in the setting.
Through this hands on workshop practitioners will learn about how to develop provision which reflects the needs and interests of children whilst staying true to the ethos of the school or setting.
In addition, delegates will learn:
* Why we do provision, the resources we should be providing and how to critically analyse these resources.
* How to develop children's sense of ownership.
* How to display resources in a way that is developmentally appropriate.
* How to develop language, challenge and curiosity.
* How to make learning clear to those around you.
* The role of the adult in the provision.
Delegates will be asked to complete some pre-training tasks. These will be sent via email (and won't take too long;)
All delegates can receive a training certificate (via email) for this event.
This training is designed for staff working with 2-5 year olds including NQTs, RQTs, New to Early Years staff & those wishing to deepen their understanding of provision.
Please note a minimum number of delegates are required for this event to run. This event may be cancelled 48 hours before if insufficient tickets are sold.
Settings can pay by invoice - please select 'manual payment' at checkout. I will then send an invoice to you ASAP.
- General ticket£35£350£0