Webinar: Re-Introduction to Loose Parts [Evening]
Time & Location
About the Event
Post-Covid we’re all trying to return to what worked well for us. For most of us, Loose Parts played a vital role in our purposeful provision. But in the interests of safety, many settings packed away their beloved trinkets and treasures and are only now dusting them off. But re-introducing Loose Parts isn’t as straightforward as plonking your resources down and hoping that they’ll be played with. We all have to start from scratch and this webinar is your first step into bringing back this purposeful play.
Through this 1-hour, fast paced webinar I will support you in:
* Refreshing your understanding of the theories which underpin Loose Parts Play. * Is it time to think again about your resources – are they appropriate for your culture?
* The role of the adult in Loose Parts Play.
* How to support mixed age and or ability groups.
* How to balance issues of safety and risk in a developmentally appropriate way.
* Understanding what you’ll see when the conditions for Loose Parts Play are there – Schema/Scheme play, higher levels of involvement, fast language development.
There will also be an opportunity for questions after the webinar is finished with further support available via email.
This training is perfect for all those working in Early Years. Whilst it is targeted at those hoping to reintroduce Loose Parts Play back into their provision, it is also exceptionally useful for those New to Early Years.
Attendees will have access to the recording of this video for 28 days after the event finishes.
- Standard ticket£10£100£0